USPF Medical Dental Clinic
The medical-dental team conducts periodic examinations and health services to the academic population of the University aside from servicing walk-in patients.
Provides quality and prompt service in preventing diseases and promoting health and physical well-being among personnel in the USPF community.
Envisions itself as a strong partner of the University in promoting accessible quality health care to all USPF personnel and students.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Maintains optimal health care through regular assessment and evaluation.
- Undertakes health awareness activities among employees and students.
- Involves and strengthens community outreach programs related to health and well-being.
Dental Services are limited to the following:
- Dental check-up and consultation
- Oral prophylaxis
- Gum Treatment
- Abscess draining
- Temporary restoration
- Light cure filling (one tooth per semester)
For new applicants and applicants who have not completed the requirements, click APPLY NOW.Apply Now