Greetings to all our beloved library users.
The 21st Century is replete with the vast information around, either to amaze or confuse us. With that, the USPF Library Staff are available online 24/7 through our “Ask-A-Librarian” chat box to assist online requests and also to guide you on how to use information resources and services of the library productively.
Enjoy this journey towards responsible information use to enhance learning and research skills.
NANCY OLORGA-GO, LPT, RL, MLIS
OIC, Library Director
- GRADE SCHOOL LIBRARY - MABINI CAMPUS
- HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY - MABINI CAMPUS
- GRADE SCHOOL LIBRARY - LAHUG CAMPUS
- HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY - LAHUG CAMPUS
- COLLEGE LIBRARY
- GRADUATE SCHOOL LIBRARY
- Legal Education Board (LEB) Law Library
- General References– These include encyclopedias, dictionaries, atlases, yearbooks, almanacs, handbooks & manuals, indexes, bibliographies and directories.
- Subject References– These cover all books that can be checked out by registered borrowers for use inside or outside the library.
- Reserve Books- books that have been requested by faculty for the use of their students.
These are collections about the Philippines, written and published in the Philippines or written by a Filipino author.
These are publications issued periodically or at regular (i.e. daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) intervals. Examples of periodicals include professional journals magazines and newspapers.
- PQUSPFCON College of Nursing
- PQUSPFCCS College of Computer Studies
- PQUSPFABM AB Music
- PQUSPFCOE College of Education
- PQUSPFSBM School of Business and Management
- PQUSPFCOP College of Pharmacy
- PQUSPFCOL College of Law
- PQUSPFCEA College of Engineering and Architecture
- PQUSPFGS Graduate School
- PQUSPFGE Geodetic Engineering
- PQUSPFCOA College of Accountancy
- PQUSPFCAS College of Arts and Science
- PQUSPFSW Social Work
- PQUSPFLRC TESDA/Learning Resource Center
- PQUSPFSHS Senior High School
- PQUSPFBE Basic Education
The University of Southern Philippines Foundation Learning Commons is one of many reasons why you should choose USPF for your child’s education. The Learning Commons features a collaborative room, innovative makers’ space, DOST STARBOOKS, and a virtual library.
The Learning Commons is the heart of all educational institutions. It is a world of books. It is a place for study, research, thought, and reflection. It plays a significant role in the life and success of the university population. It serves the needs of the pupils/students and staff of the different colleges and departments.
To uphold the above concepts and for the benefit of the pupils/students and faculty, the following have been adopted:
- support the academic and curricular needs of the institution
- provide good and selected materials for general information, education, occupational and industrial use and the enjoyment and enrichment of the pupils/students’ leisure time;
- guide and assist the readers in the use of library resources; and
- provide good and pleasant atmosphere for reading and research
For new applicants and applicants who have not completed the requirements, click APPLY NOW.Apply Now