The Basic Education Department offers a complete K-12 Program and abides by the learning competencies mandated by the Department of Education. To continually provide quality education among pupils/students, the Elementary School and Junior High School of Lahug Campus have been granted PACUCOA Level III First Reaccreditation Status while Mabini Campus will have PACUCOA Level II Second Reaccreditation.
The Junior High School Program is an ESC participating school with the Government subsidy for Grade 7 until Grade 10.
The Senior High School is a recipient of the Department of Education Senior High School Voucher Program and offers the following strands:
As we set forward to the new normal of education, the Basic Education Department aims to provide alternative learning methods to address the demands of time.
We commit ourselves to quality education that fosters academically competent, value-laden, and socially responsive learners.
The Basic Education Department offers instructional programs which include curricular, co-curricular, and extracurricular activities for the holistic development of the pupils/students.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
After completion of the Basic Education Program the pupils/ students are expected to demonstrate:
1. basic knowledge and skills to enable them to cope the challenges of the higher education
2. the ability to undertake researches to enhance teaching-learning
3. love and respect for God, country, and mankind
4. actively participate in the community outreach programs
Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
Before completion of the Basic Education Program, the pupils/ students will be able to:
1. acquire a strong and solid foundation of basic knowledge and skills for Higher Education
2. undertake research for advancement of knowledge
3. help in promoting respect for self and the preservation of the environment
actively participate in the community outreach programs
|Department||Contact Person||Contact Number|
|Elementary School - Lahug||Harvey B. Tanudtanud
Clark Dominic C. Lungay
|Junior High School - Lahug||Genevieve R. Diazfirstname.lastname@example.org||0977 613 8301|
|Senior High School - Lahug||Imelda V. Manceliemail@example.com||0931 202 8958|
|Basic Ed - Mabini||Cecile J. Rosellfirstname.lastname@example.org||0995 036 5219|
For new applicants and applicants who have not completed the requirements, click APPLY!.Apply Now