Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
PACUCOA Accredited: Level III major in:
- Financial Management (BSBA - FM)
- Marketing Management (BSBA - MM)
- Operations Management (BSBA - OM)
- Human Resource Management (BSBA - HRM)
Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
The USPF School of Business and Accountancy has a pool of highly qualified Accounting teachers with varying fields of expertise and undying passion to share knowledge with their students and others. The Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA) program was designed exceeding CHED minimum requirements, benchmarked with International Accounting Education, and is constantly updated in close coordination with industry partners and other stakeholders
It delivers programs in an outcomes-based approach that addresses students’ unique learning styles, cultivates lifelong learning, and promotes the building of character, where everyone is committed to serving the community with honesty and accountability.
Through its University-mandated Board Ops Program, COA enables students to realize their dream of becoming a Certified Public Accountant. It produces top-notch graduates who are currently occupying significant positions in various capacities in all fields of accountancy, notably in the field of public practice.
Provides high-quality accounting and business programs and a nurturing environment that promotes the development of globally competent, ethical, and socially-responsive accounting and business professionals.
The program provides general accounting education to students wanting to pursue a professional career in Accountancy in general and in Public Accounting in particular. It complies with the latest competency framework for professional accountants issued by the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) through their International Education Standards. Thus, the graduates of this program are qualified to take assessments leading to certifications in Accountancy given by the Professional Regulatory Commission – Board of Accountancy (PRC-BOA) and other global professional Accountancy organizations.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The BSA program provides a foundation for professional knowledge, professional skills, and professional values, ethics, and attitudes that enable the professional accountant to contribute to learn and adapt to change throughout their professional lives. (CMO #27 s2017)
Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
A graduate of BS Accountancy should be able to:
1. Resolve business issues and problems, with a global and strategic perspective using knowledge and technical proficiency in the areas of financial accounting and reporting, cost accounting and management, accounting and control, taxation, and accounting information systems;
2. Conduct accountancy research through independent studies of relevant literature and appropriate use of accounting theory and methodologies;
3. Employ technology as a business tool in capturing financial and non-financial information, generating reports and making decisions;
4. Apply knowledge and skills to successfully respond to various types of assessments; and (including professional licensure and certifications);
5. Confidently maintain a commitment to good corporate citizenship, social responsibility and ethical practice in performing functions as an accountant; and
6. Exemplify USPF's Core Values of Professionalism, Integrity, Excellence and Social Responsibility.
Program of Studies
Accountancy is a profession that involves providing assurance and audit services for statutory financial reporting, tax-related services, management advisory services partnering in management decision-making, devising planning and performance and control systems, and providing expertise in financial reporting and control to assist various stakeholders in making decisions (CMO # 27 s2017)Admission Requirements
For new applicants and applicants who have not completed the requirements, click APPLY NOW.Apply Now